Security Guard Training Program
American Discount Security conducts our own intensive training course to ensure that our guards are all experts in the latest security patrol procedures. This course consists of the basic elements of being a security officer, thorough report writing, and key administrative details of working for ADS Guards.
The following report types are included in the report-writing seminar:
1. Daily Log Entries
2. Fire Watch
3. Incident Reports
4. Patrol Reports
At the end of each security shift both an ADS security manager and our client receives a copy of the guard’s meticulously written report. In this report you will find any and every detail about the guard’s shift, from mundane details and regular inspections to suspicious activity and any action taken.
Scope of Work:
ADS is prepared at all hours of the day or night to provide numerous services for Bay Area business. An experienced ADS guard is able to perform the following functions and duties:
* Patrol assigned areas.
* Operate radio-transmitting equipment, if necessary.
* Provide information, as directed, to the public and visitors.
* Prevent loss, damage, or misuse of property.
* Monitor overall safety of the location.
* Report any unusual incidents or hazardous conditions.
* Any additional duties, which client and contractor agree upon.
* Patrol and secure all access to the location.
* Respond to all routine and emergency procedures as directed.
* Maintain and update the Security Procedures manual, commonly known as “Post Orders”.
Each facet of the transition process is meticulously planned and implemented, so as to provide for a smooth transfer from your current security provider to that of ADS.
If you need a security guard in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Hayward or anywhere else in the Bay Area, call 800-794-1550 for a free quote.