A security guard at a business can serve as a deterrent to burglars and trespassers and can also secure valuable equipment, confidential items and a business’ employees and clients. For many businesses, the cost of hiring a security guard is far less than the cost of damage or loss that could take place without a guard on site. So the question remains: Does your Bay Area business need a security guard or patrol service? To help you decide, ADS Guards San Francisco has compiled a list of 10 businesses that can benefit from hiring reliable and professional security guards.
- Construction Sites – A construction company cannot rely solely on police for security. If left unattended, a construction site could be victim to vandalism, crime and theft. And with so much expensive equipment on site that could potentially deter a project from its completion, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Health Care – Many unique security challenges impact health care facilities. With a constant flow of patients, employed staff and visitors, this fast paced environment requires uncompromising attention to discretion and confidentiality.
- Retail Establishments – A security guard’s main job in a retail establishment is to keep a watchful eye on staff, stock and customers. Within the retail environment, it is the duty of the guard to protect both the safety and well being of both customers and employees.
- Property Management – Property managers typically do not have time to manage security alongside of the multiple duties they are responsible for. With help from a security guard company, they can provide visible security presence at all of their locations to drastically reduce criminal activity.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Companies – Manufacturing corporations are becoming prime targets of vandalism, theft, disputes, property damage and equipment theft and tampering. A trained San Jose security guard can log vehicle entry and exit of the building, verify drivers and clear visitors and direct contractors to their appropriate locations.
- Museums – Museum security guards have knowledge about the overall protection and conservation of important items. A museum security guard can keep valuable and some priceless art and exhibits safe from thievery, damage and tampering.
- Financial Facilities – People, customers and the operational information of a financial institution all need to be protected. Security guards provide solutions like access control, armed and unarmed concierge services, monitoring of security electronics, patrol, parking security and workplace violence prevention.
- Hotels and Hospitality – Hotel guests bring valuables into their rooms and it is the job of the guard to ensure they are staying in a secured environment. Hotel security guards also patrol the hotel and respond to complaint and calls for help.
- Education Institutes and Public Schools – Considering that education institutions and public schools house children both young and old, it is one of the places in which security is needed the most. Due to a rise in fatal shootings, drugs and safety issues, schools may need to provide security to patrol the institution and surrounding area.
- Residential and Retirement Communities – Feeling safe where you and your children live is one of the most important things that hiring security will provide for families. Security companies can provide custom solutions to ensure peace of mind to residents. Theft, vandalism and trespassing are significantly reduced.
Overall, all businesses can benefit from security guard protection. Whether vehicle or foot patrol, guards are trained to keep a watchful eye and are versatile in various circumstances. Learn more about corporate security guards in San Francisco by calling ADS Guards at 1-800-794-1550. We’re available to answer your questions and can help determine the best type of guard or patrol for your individual business.